VisioSphere

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Journey to a great woman



I have recently discovered a blog written by an impressive woman. This discovery was done through Alina's post on Girls Blogosphere Club. After you read a few of the posts from Naomi's blog, you will regard the author as a source of strength, positive attitude and unconditioned love towards her children and grandchild. I have read many stories full of grief and suffering belonging to different people and in general the majority of them didn't have any hopes left for a better life. The major difference which is very impressive in Naomi's life stories is that she always keeps a positive attitude towards the events, even if they are worse than anyone can imagine.

She thanks God for not being in more troubles than she is, in some situations when we would all be upset, angry that we were so unlucky. Naomi finds strength in herself to continue her life, to make the best choices for her and especially her daughter and grandchild, who are the center of her universe. I admit I felt ashamed that sometimes I am dominated by minor things that are irrelevant in comparison to the real problems people like Naomi face. And these people deal with the situations in an admirable manner, which is even more to appreciate. Let us all learn from her and in the same time encourage her to remain the wonderful person she already is and to fulfill her dreams.


Tags: Naomi's blog, Girls Blogosphere Club, Single mother

Permalink

9 Comments:

  • I came here to visit your site after you were so kind to visit mine. I never imagined that I would be reading a post about me. (blush) I am almost speechless - and definitely touched.

    Cristina, you have an incredibly creative site! I absolutely love your use of graphics. I have fallen in love with the graphic you used for this post. Your topics are so freshing. Count on me to visit often.

    Alina keeps great company. Hugs to my friends in Romania!

    By Blogger Naomi, at 5:17 AM  

  • BTW, there's a new post on my site. Your comments helped to motivate me to write something new. :-)

    By Blogger Naomi, at 5:28 AM  

  • Cris, Naomi has the same effect on me: keeps me focused on what is really important and makes me smile more when things are not what I hoped them to be. Glad you found her blog!

    By Blogger Alina, at 7:17 AM  

  • Thank you for dropping by Naomi and also great thanks for your nice words about the graphics. I am glad you got a full-time job and the description of this new position seems intersting and challenging. Also, as you said, it is nice to know you are wanted on the job market. Keep up the good work and also keep all of us posted on everything.
    Regarding Alina, she is indeed a very nice friend and a guru in blogging :)
    Cheers and hugs, Naomi!

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 2:06 PM  

  • Ali, thanks for telling me to visit Girls Blogosphere Club. Great tip :)

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 2:07 PM  

  • You're most welcome. Now, how about contributing there? I can send you an invite as that particular blog is slowly dying and I am not ready to accept defeat just yet.

    By Blogger Alina, at 3:56 PM  

  • Sure, count me in. I hope I can live up to the writing requirements on the blog :). Good thing not to accept the defeat yet :P

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 12:16 AM  

  • Dear Cris, you have a real skill to write and selected pictures !Congratulations and go on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 PM  

  • Thank you, that is very kind of you to say. I am flattered that you like my blog and you are welcome to drop by anytime you wish.

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home