VisioSphere

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What do you dream about?

I created this blog in order to present interesting events with certain photos I like. No personal details and opinions whatsoever because this is not a session at a psychoanalyst or diary. However, in this post I will break my blogging golden rule and write a personal opinion.
I proposed myself an exercise of thinking and writing things I would love to do and don't find the time for. Of course, tben I thought I don't want to do this exercise by myself so I will ask the persons who are reading this blog to post comments about their hobbies, dream jobs, favorite movies or anything that raises their adrenaline, dream about and so on.

Right now I would love to be on a virgin slope in high altitude mountains, no traces of humans whatsoever, high degree of inclination and sharp rocks. The activity is obvious: ski. I would like to be afraid at first (which I am sure I would be) and then be thrilled to try the slope. To find my way through the difficult paths, pass trees, listen to a dynamic song (e.g. Queen's "Ride the wild wind"), feel free and light, wind blowing in my face. I can imagine the sensation and a huge smile on my face. My heart beating fast, speeding and at some point shouting anything because I'm alone and free from any constraints. Then arrive at the baseline and there is no crowd waiting for their turn at the funicular.
I hope tonight I'll dream about skiing like in previous wintertimes. For me, this activity plus Christmas and New Year's Eve make this cold, unfriendly season worth while.








Tags: Romanian ski resorts , European ski resorts , Hobbies , Dreams

Permalink

11 Comments:

  • As a dream job: I would love to be paid to travel, take photos and write articles about what I see. I would also like to joing you on your ski adventure for a day or two, until it gets to cold for me :) Other dreams I have? Dunno, having stuff the easy way, I guess.

    By Blogger Alina, at 6:35 AM  

  • Great dream indeed. I wish this would come true for you and then you could post photos and stories about places you visit on your blog.

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 9:42 AM  

  • Waaaa …great dreams … I wood like to take a hole year to do just that …flaying over the snow …and come back to my room hungry as hell …eat a nice stake make love and work on something I like …and also make money!!! J

    For the next year … I just change the first part ! (just to find new friends)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 PM  

  • Eu vreau doar sa fiu lasat sa dorm... dar nimeni nu vrea sa inteleaga faptul ca m-am nascut obosit si chiar nu pot face nimic...


    .-~~\
    / \ _
    ~x .-~_)_
    ~x".-~ ~-.
    _ ( / \ _
    || T o o Y ||
    ==:l l < ! I;==
    \\ \ .__/ / //
    \\ ,r"-,___.-'r.//
    }^ \.( ) _.'//.
    / }~Xi--~ // \
    Y Y I\ \ " Y
    | | |o\ \ |
    | l_l Y T |
    l "o l_j !
    \ /
    ___,.---^. o .^---.._____
    "~~~ " ~ ~~~"

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:29 PM  

  • Annonymous: Sounds like a very good dream and plan :) Can you possibly reveal your identity?

    Zenmonk: Cunosc mult prea bine...:( Imi amintesc cu regret de vremurile cand intram la serviciu la ora 15:00 sau cand vroiam.

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 6:08 PM  

  • :) sorry pt amalgamul ala de litere si coduri ascii.. trebuia sa fe un om de zapada in cod ascii.. cand l-am scris aici era oky.. dar cand mi l-a afishat mi l-a afishat aiurea cu toate literele aliniate stanga...
    Anyway... In sfarsit am reusit sa fac rost de biletele pentru austria!!! Plec de revelion!!! YUPYYYYYYYY
    Sper ca o sa arate ca in pozele tale... :D

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:59 PM  

  • Super tare! Bravo. Pozele chiar sunt facute in Austria :) de cine stie cine.
    Eu plec in tara numita Romania :) si statul Zarnesti :))

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 5:19 PM  

  • E superb acolo... Intr-o vara a trebuit sa coboram vre-o ora dupa tigari la cel mai apropiat sat... dar zona este absolut superba...
    PS: La munte ninge rau... am vazut la stiri... eu plec maine in azuga si mi-e groaza pt ca am tractiune spate la masina...
    PUP and have a nice week-end...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:22 PM  

  • Ai schiat/snowboard? Ai poze? Mi-e dor de munte...

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 10:03 PM  

  • E o frectie ce arata astia la stiri ca ninge rau ca se schiaza sau ca se bat astia cu zapada..
    A dat cativa fulgi si gata... de la azuga pana in brashov nu e nici pic de zapada... mai mult ploua sau e grindina... poate daca vrei senzatii tari te duci la omu... :)) Azi m-am intors din azuga si e aiurea rau...
    Hev fan!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:52 AM  

  • Nu poti crede prognoza meteo....se inseala in 90% din cazuri :) Oricum, bine ca ai iesit din Buc si te-ai mai distrat. Eu sper sa fie zapada buna in jur de 1 Dec sa schiez.

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home