VisioSphere

Monday, January 08, 2007

Armin again


Last year I went to Armin van Buuren concert held in Bucharest and organized by The Mission.
At that time I had no clue about who this dj is, what his music is all about. My boyfriend had invited me to go with him because he is a fan and therefore I went. It was a great concert and from then on I am listening almost daily to Armin van Buuren mixes and A State of Trance. This year I will definitely go on 24th February to his concert at Sala Polivalenta.
The warmup will be done by DJ Vania and Remy.



Tags: Armin van Buuren, The Mission, A State of Trance,
Dor de duca


Permalink

2 Comments:

  • Oh, yeah! You will both be there, dancing all night and the works :) I am sure you will have a great time!

    By Blogger Alina, at 9:32 PM  

  • Hehe I can't wait for that :)

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home