VisioSphere

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Meme: 8 Random Things

Ladies and gents, sorry for the long period of being away from my blog. I've been tagged by Alina to write 8 facts about me. All the persons who have been tagged for the same post have to follow these rules:
* We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
* Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.


Here are my 8 random things:

1. I love to walk in the park, forest, mountain trail and anything that belongs to nature. I can do this by myself, with my loved one or my friends, doesn't matter, it's still great!

2. I like going out to bars, clubs where I can have fun with my friends, enjoy the atmosphere with strangers and listen to the music I like.

3. I like working out in aerobic class, spinning, swimming, basically anything that involves sports and a rush of endorphins.

4. I enjoy taking pictures of anything that appeals to my senses, in some way. It doesn't matter if it's something considered ugly or beautiful by the majority.

5. I am a sucker for buying casual silly jewelery. I can't help it sometimes, even though I am not a fan of shopping in general.

6. I adore to see kids smiling and playing, without any worries while showing their innocence so different from our everyday routine and problems.

7. I enjoy a great deal watching a movie that is considered weird by most people, but to which I find interesting and educational symbols.

8. I love swimming during night in a clear sea under a full moon, watching the stars and screaming: This is life!

Now that I have presented to you my 8 random facts, I am very curious what are your habits. The people below have to blog about this topic. Sorry :)

Sim, Naomi, Raluci, Alex C


Tags: Alina , Ali

Permalink

5 Comments:

  • Really great idea to have a photo collage for this! Dido for the bars, parks, kids and movies :P And apparently, I am also going that road with jewelry...:P


    Lots of hugs wife, thanks for doing it so soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 PM  

  • Kids, kids, kids :) I will soon send you photos of the little alien smiling. As for the jewelry I'm still far from this, and thanks god I'm far from it cause it would take me directly to bankruptcy.

    I will write the 8 random things ASAP. Promised!

    Kisses!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:11 PM  

  • Done :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 PM  

  • Hehe great Sim! But where are the pics? Come on, we are all waiting anxious here!! :)

    By Blogger Cristina Banu, at 12:57 AM  

  • Imagine MY surprise when I saw my name! I thought I would ease back into blogging. Now I have a new post to write. :-)

    I hope all is well.

    By Blogger Naomi, at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home